Cheddar Tailgating Bread

Untitled

I was at work today and found this recipe on How Sweet It Is.

Could

Not

Stop

Thinking

About

It

On the pretext of giving my lil sister who's in the midst of exams a treat, I made this for supper.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Typical me, I didn't really read the recipe properly because I was too eager and missed a few key steps.

You're basically supposed to..

1. Melt butter with garlic, parsley and salt

2. Slice your bread and pour the melted butter into every nook and cranny of the bread

3. Cover it with aluminum foil, bake it for 10 minutes

4. Remove it from the oven, stuff cheddar in the crevices and sprinkle it on the bread. Cover it with aluminum foil and pop it back into the oven for 15 minutes and wala!

Pretty sure if you follow her recipe, you're all set. Hers looked divine!